¼ Cup Low Fat Milk
Liberal handful of Spinach
3 Medium Vine Tomatoes (thinly sliced)
Herbs (preferably fresh) i.e. parsley, thyme, basil etc…
Black Pepper to season
Tsp Olive Oil
Pinch of Paprika
- Blend or whisk the eggs, milk and cracked black pepper
- Add tsp. Olive Oil to a pan and lightly fry the spinach and spring onion and add in the eggs
- Add in the tomatoes and a pinch of Paprika (optional)
- Cook for a minute then transfer the pan (if it’s oven proof) or place the mixture into a baking dish and bake for 20-30mins until the eggs are set.
- Sprinkle the fresh herbs about 5mins at the end
Optional: You could add in strips of Smoked Salmon to the mix for an extra kick of taste.